Wednesday 16 June 2010

Nailed It :

While I was having the time of my life at the IOW festival this weekend, I was treated to a (much needed) manicure by the lovely team at WAH nails. Now I don't need to express how much I'm dreading the day they begin to chip, because they're kinda awesome. My editor also had her nails done by WAH - many thanks to H&M for bringing them, they were lifesaving for our festival bashed nails - check out the photos below. But also, whilst I was browsing the Dujour magazine blog, I came across this post about nail art, and just how adorable are those lace falsies?! I may have to invest in some this Summer...

My nails courtesy of WAH

Naomi's nails post WAH session





xoxo

Image credits: nycjuicebox, Dujour blog

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Love the nail inspiration!!

Lovely blog!! Following you on bloglovin!!

<3 Kelly
Sourtang.com