Friday 24 April 2009

Someone stop me :

So my list of daily online reading is getting longer... hotmail, facebook, twitter, all the gorgeous blogs that I follow, and most recently... LOOKBOOK.nu. The latter has replaced facebook as becoming my downfall. University work due... I'm on lookbook. I need to be at work in 5 minutes... I'm on lookbook. There are seriously farrr too many cool people on there, whose wardrobes are full of fantastical finds and make me realise that I need to experiment way more.

Here's one of my favourite finds to date...

Photobucket


Duffle coat, tick. Boots, tick. Hair, major tick! He would fit perfectly into a Burberry ad. Both the outfit and photos are perfection. Check him out here.

Now I just need to start dressing better... I feel my wardrobe is due an update.

xoxo

No comments: