Monday 23 March 2009

Style File :

Louise Roe correctly pointed out at LFWE that there is a current divide between the sexes. Harem, hareem, aladdin or peg leg, whatever you want to call them, the trouser shape of the season is causing major arguments between male and female. I can relate to this disagreement - my boyfriend, although normally quite open to fashion, and well trained might I add, seems to think that these trousers are only for those with stomach problems. No matter in what context I show them to him, be it casual with ballet flats, or tailored with heels, his jury is out. Let me know what you think. Personally, I love these American Retro harem pants from Harvey Nichols that Louise herself, sported, which were also featured in the April edition of British Vogue.


Photobucket




xoxo

No comments: