Thursday 12 February 2009

I Think I Love : Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow is not someone that I would normally think of as an aspiring fashionista, but as of late the yummy mummy has been proving me wrong, for all the right reasons. She's dazzled the red carpet wearing creations from Balmain and Stella McCartney, flaunting her mile-long legs and sporting a polished new bob, and recently graced the front cover of UK Elle. Alongside being an award-winning actress, she publishes her weekly newsletter, 'GOOP' (http://goop.com/) - definately worth a read - Gwyneth writes it personally after dropping the children off to school. Down to earth and stunning at the same time, why shouldn't she be a style icon?






xoxo

2 comments:

Merily said...

me too, she's stunning!

Natacha said...

I like Gwyneth too. She's always very well dressed.

xx