Friday 12 December 2008

Mulberry do clothes...?

When I mention the brand Mulberry, what pops into your head?
I'm guessing it would be handbags, or accessories, or even maybe shoes... (they currently have a collaboration with Jonathan Kelsey... beautiful shoes!)

Did any of you think of their clothes...?

I didn't think so.

The thing is, they're clothing range is actually really good. Though strangely, the clothes are only designed after the bags have been made, so the clothes accessorise the bags. So I'm making a pledge to Mulberry would be to stop hiding these gorgeous garments!
I particularly love the Courtney blouse in polka dot mesh, and the Prom dress in landscape print (see looks 1 & 10 in the online lookbook - http://www.mulberry.com/#/ )

Any personal favourites?? Let me know...

xoxo

No comments: